What to Bring to Get a Medical Marijuana Card Assessment in Maryland
Please read the following information carefully to determine the pre-visit requirements and materials you need to bring with you to your appointment at Dr. Z Green Therapy.
- Patients must be 18 years of age or older.
- Patients must have a valid US government issued photo ID. Acceptable forms of identification include a driver’s license, passport, or state identification card.
- Patients are required to apply to the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission before they can be certified. It is strongly recommended that this is completed PRIOR to the patient’s appointment.
- Patients should have medical records as proof of your current medical condition. If you wish to obtain your medical records, you may complete this medical records release and send it to the doctor who has your records.
- Patients who are sending medical records should confirm that we have received your medical records prior to your visit, or bring them with you to your appointment.
- In addition to your medical records, please bring a list of all prescription medications you are currently taking.
If you have questions about what to bring to your appointment or questions about other requirements for your visit to Dr. Z Green Therapy, please contact us. Visit our Pricing page to learn more about costs associated with getting evaluated.